While initially being introduced as just a concept, the Instagram Socialmatic has received financial backing to start production.
According to fotorater.com, shishakin & Co. is the consulting company teaming up with ADR studio’s to bring this to life.
Inspired by the extremely popular app. Instagram ADR Studios has designed a camera that gives photographers the ability to filter their photos without using an iPhone or Android. Check out the real life digital instant film camera – the Instagram Socialmatic.
Check out the camera’s features below:
- 16 GB mass storage
- Wifi and Bluetooth
- 4:3 touchscreen
- 2 main lens, first for main capture, second for 3D filters, webcam applications and QR Code capturing
- Optical zoom
- Led Flash
- Internal printer to make your Instagram photos real
- Paper cartridge with Instagram Paper Sheets
- Dedicated 4 colors ink tanks
- InstaOs 1.0, which put together Facebook and Instagram App feature
There is currently no release date but would you buy the Instagram Camera?